Interesting Site(s) of the Moment

Pinoy Tech Zone
Technology Discussion Forum for PINOYS. Cellphones, Computers, and Gadgets.



Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines

Sunday, May 18, 2008

One long vacation? Meh.

Hmmm... I've got another case of happy fingers. =)) Better waste off all this energy here, than by doin' something else. (Heh.)

Well, let's see, I haven't enjoyed my vacation to the fullest yet. So let me enjoy it first! >:P

I'm planning to redo the blog's layout though. The dark stuff's so old. Gotta keep up with the times. :D

And we're getting bigger with each day, now the blog has had up to 1,400+ unique visitors, I have to keep up with that. I have to post more interesting stuffs and such, and make sure people don't get bored so we can reach 2,000 real soon. ;)

I'm nearing payout with a few of my GPT programs. Keep a lookout for news, and of course payment proofs. :D

That's all for now. Regards to all readers!