Interesting Site(s) of the Moment

Pinoy Tech Zone
Technology Discussion Forum for PINOYS. Cellphones, Computers, and Gadgets.



Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to web design... still busy...

It's been a long time since I took up web design, but now I'm back.

Good thing that my knowledge in the area is still imminent =))

I started studying web design just last summer. And during that same time I had some practice by creating two different sites: my own site, and my class's site, the 2-Simplicity website.

After that I took a long silence from web design. Those two sites never got updated for a long time. Well, now I'm back, and I'm planning to improve those two sites greatly. It's what I call "V2" time =D

With more software on my arsenal(lol), such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop and 3 GIF animators =D, I should be able to make better web pages.

For those who are willing to wait, then wait. I just hope the wait will be worth it =))

And as you can see now, I do have a lot of work on my hands. Another reason I don't blog often. =D Yet, I'm sure of the money-making possibilities with AdSense as long as posts keep being crawled, and relevant ads keep being displayed. And I sure do hope people click on them. =))

P.S. - I only know HTML. I don't have any knowledge on server-side languages such as PHP, Pearl, Java and many more =D Heck I don't even know XHTML =))