Interesting Site(s) of the Moment

Pinoy Tech Zone
Technology Discussion Forum for PINOYS. Cellphones, Computers, and Gadgets.



Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Overview on Making Money Online

Ok, for those who are pondering on or are curious making money online, come in.

How'd you like to be able to make money just by sitting at home, and doing it right in front of computer? For me, I like the idea. Especially now that there are lots of sites which offer making money online, the opportunities are varied, from clicking links, reading e-mails and even blogging.

You can make money by publishing advertisements to your site or blog. There are sites which give you those kinds of opportunities. Services such as Google Adsense, BidVertiser and others give you this opportunity for free. I have posted something about Adsense here. Please look it up. :)

Lots of sites on the Internet, I have seen, are now focused on giving a free service which allow people to make money simply by clicking and reading ads, or e-mail. The latter I don't recommend; usually you'll be flooded with e-mails if you sign up to those kinds of services, which is a bummer especially if you have limited e-mail space and your e-mail account doesn't have a Junk folder.

There are many sites I have signed up for making money online. Even though it isn't paying yet, I have trust and confidence in these sites that I will earn with them. For those sites, I have listed them on the right side of the site. You can sign up to any of them. Enjoy! :)

Making money online is easy, once you get the hang of it. It is an opportunity for anyone who has computer and internet access, a student, at-home moms, even retired people. All you need is patience and time.

To our success!