Interesting Site(s) of the Moment

Pinoy Tech Zone
Technology Discussion Forum for PINOYS. Cellphones, Computers, and Gadgets.



Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I Didn't Violate That ****ing Terms!

As you can see at the right, you'll notice the hit counter has changed. Why? Read on.

It all started when I fired up my blog. Lo and behold I saw this red piece of code that states, from my old free counter service, that I violated their terms and therefore, the counter has been disabled.

I said to myself, "What the hell?!" I haven't altered their code at all, so what reason do they have to disable my counter? When I first put the counter code, I just copy-pasted it exactly as they put on their site, and never changed it since. I was so bothered by that crap that I just decided to use a new counter.

My new free counter service is Free-Counter.com... let's just hope it goes alright now.