Interesting Site(s) of the Moment

Pinoy Tech Zone
Technology Discussion Forum for PINOYS. Cellphones, Computers, and Gadgets.



Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Too Busy Photoshopping

So... you're skeptical that I am a Photoshop n00b? Well, I WAS. Not at least, until I taught myself Photoshop.

Heh... Photoshop isn't easy, let me tell you. Sure, I made my own blog logo, I made my own Friendster background, I made a few userbars, and I'm not going to brag about the rest soooo... back to the topic.

Well, now that the people at 5k001(note the 13375p34k spelling) know about my (still n00b15h™, really) Photoshop skillz... they made some requests.. so after the mastery exams I will work on those...

http://www.tutorialized.com has some neat tutorials for you. :D